There is so much more to creating the perfect barbecue than just buying a grill and getting some meat. It is to know that you have reliable and quality tools in cooking.
- 2 Types of Fire Pits with features:
- Regular Fire Pit
- Practical and stylish design. Open fire gathers close friends around it.
- Fire Pit in Penyok Style:
- A modern and highly efficient conical bowl for fire that radiates heat from the center at a soft angle and creates a cozy circle of heat
- Up to 60 centimeters in diameter
- The design of Penyok allows everyone to cook any special dishes
- Fire Pit has two sizes:
- Standard Size with diameter of 14.5 inches or 37 centimeters
- Large Size with diameter of 23.5 inches or 60 centimeters
Simple and Classical Lines of Penyok Styled Fire pit can harmoniously fit into the terrace or any space of the restaurant and country house. Plus it is usable all year round.