Bonfire Log #3 is made from 100% White Birch Tree which has a lot of advantages because of its ability to start and maintain good fire. It is Environmentally Friendly without any added chemicals!
Bonfire Log is easy to use and transport. It has 2 V-shaped cuts along the length of the log and 1 X-shaped in the center. It is enough to use only a single match for start of hemp, then the flame will be maintained and constant regardless of any weather conditions. Also, it does not create any kind of waste or soot because the combustion process is different being the fire burning differently from the inside out.
- Bonfire logs #1 available in 3 different sizes:
- Diameter of the Bonfire Log is 4-5 inches or 10-12 centimeters
- Length is 14 inches or 35 centimeters
- Weight is 5.4 lbs or 2.4 kg
- Burning time is about 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Diameter of the Bonfire Log s 5-6 inches or 13-15 centimeters
- Length is 15.5 - 16 inches or 40 centimeters
- Weight is 8.6 lbs or 3.9 kg
- Burning time is about 1 hour and 30 minutes
How to Use: First, remove the round marker from the heel surface labeled: “N3”. Lightly start a single match at the stump of a wick that is integrated into the log. Wait for a few minutes after ignition of the wick, the Bonfire Log is ready for use and cooking.
Application - cooking shish kebab and barbecue, hunting, fishing, camping, country events (birthdays, weddings, romantic evenings on the terrace), and also it is an ideal fuel for country and residential fireplaces. Also, the advantage of the candle is the almost complete absence of ash.