Bonfire Log #1 is made from 100% White Birch Tree which has a lot of advantages because of its ability to start and maintain good fire. It is Environmentally Friendly without any added chemicals.
Bonfire Log is easy to use and transport. It has 4 vertical cut-through saws in the middle. It is enough to use only a single match for start of hemp, then the flame will be maintained and constant regardless of any weather conditions. Also, it does not create any kind of waste or soot because the combustion process is different being the fire burning differently from the inside out.
- Bonfire logs #1 available in 3 different sizes:
- Diameter of the Bonfire Log is 8-10 inches or 20-25 centimeters
- Length is 6 inches or 15 centimeters
- Weight is 9 lbs or 4.3 kg
- Burning time is about 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Diameter of the Bonfire Log is 10-12 inches or 26-30 centimeters
- Length is 7 inches or 18 centimeters
- Weight is 13.5 lbs or 6.6 kg
- Burning time is about 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Extra Large
- Diameter of the Bonfire Log is 12-14 inches or 31-35 centimeters
- Length is 8 inches or 20 centimeters
- Weight is 18 lbs or 8.5 kg
- Burning time is about 3 hours and 30 minutes
How to Use: First, remove the round marker from the heel surface labeled: "N1". Lightly start a single match at the stump of a wick that is integrated into the log. Wait for a few minutes after ignition of the wick, the Bonfire Log is ready for use and cooking.
Application - cooking shish kebab and barbecue, hunting, fishing, camping, country events (birthdays, weddings, romantic evenings on the terrace), and also it is an ideal fuel for country and residential fireplaces. Also, the advantage of the candle is the almost complete absence of ash.